Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Yes - it’s kind of amazing given the age of these speakers. My only “want” with the 3.6s would be a tighter bottom end. I’ve had the 3.7s in my room and they had way better base-to-mid-base definition and control, however the vocal range sounded somewhat thin and lacked body. I’d guess the electronics/speaker combination was a big reason for what I heard with the 3.7s but I’m not willing to start changing my electronics. That was the main reason I stuck with my 3.6s rather than getting the 3.7s. I still think the 3.6s are terrific speakers and may do a little experimenting with speaker cables going forward. 
rosami they are great speakers indeed, my favorite all-time.  My pair are in backup mode right now, I am using my CS6's which do deliver a little more bass and dynamics.  I have a rather large room.  However, the CS6 is not quite as transparent throughout the frequency range, but just by a smidgen.

I have been through tons of speaker cables and I can tell you that you do not need expensive cables to enhance characteristics of the 3.6.  There are several sub 1K cables that have worked better for me than many low to mid 5 figure cables.  All depends on your tastes and your amp.  Enjoy those great speakers!
I vote for cables as short as you can make them. And then however they're made doesn't matter as much.