Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey

<3 My turn <3 LOL <3
When all of the wall sockets are painted, it’s more of the same "Perfect Path Effect". <3 <3 Tim the madman painted ours a few years ago. The product is winning, we are worn out trying to find the saturation point. <3 <3 <3 AHAHAHA.

PAINTING TUBES. I have a great tweak to try. <3 Ready? <3 LOL
Well over a year ago, Tim tried pasting tubes. Turns out, there is another facet to the painted tube tweak. Once the coating has dried, you go back and take a small gauge like 28 gauge~~ silver wire. So put fresh TC on the little nipple and tightly wrap the silver wire on the nipple. Go to the next with the wire. TC, wrap it tight. REPEAT AS NEEDED. Dig me? Then go into the ground on the chassis power inlet and tie that wire to ground. Whatever you have now..... IT’S DOUBLE THE EFFECT. For real. NUTTY. Super duper wild! <3

<3 ::::: Aesthetically, it may not work for you...... for tubes that are visible. Especially if you are picky like me. <3 lol <3 <3 For anything under a lid? You must try. <3

There are seriously awesome things happening at Perfect Path. Just have to zip my lip for a little while longer. I can’t wait to share it with you!!! LOL! <3 Krissy <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :) :) ;) >;) =^..^= YES~~~ APPROVED!!! WOOOOOOOOOT. <3 <3 <3 <3

I went to work like Picasso today and TC’d all my tubes: preamp, phono pre, and amplifier, (13 total). Went a little thick on the 6sn7 pins cause I could smell TC cooking in the pre, no harm done👍
Popped off the cover to the fuse panel, multimeter in hand (safety first) and TC’d my stereo breaker and wires. Now time to sit back and spin some Van M. and listen. Hopefully I won't get the urge to hack off an 👂
Cheers

^^^ it sounded so freaking good! I spun Van Morrisson "The Prophet Speaks." I am really digging this album. And the Analogue Productions  "Tea for the Tillerman." Originally when I TC'd the interconnects, power outlet, and speaker cables, installed the one mat and 5 cards, I noticed a nice improvement but there was a lagtime. This time the impact was immediate!