Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
I went to work like Picasso today and TC’d all my tubes: preamp, phono pre, and amplifier, (13 total). Went a little thick on the 6sn7 pins cause I could smell TC cooking in the pre, no harm done👍
Popped off the cover to the fuse panel, multimeter in hand (safety first) and TC’d my stereo breaker and wires. Now time to sit back and spin some Van M. and listen. Hopefully I won't get the urge to hack off an 👂
Cheers

^^^ it sounded so freaking good! I spun Van Morrisson "The Prophet Speaks." I am really digging this album. And the Analogue Productions  "Tea for the Tillerman." Originally when I TC'd the interconnects, power outlet, and speaker cables, installed the one mat and 5 cards, I noticed a nice improvement but there was a lagtime. This time the impact was immediate!

^^^ Nice, jmolsberg! 

Can you believe how accurate human voice sounds? Separation of instruments like never before too, right? It's going to continue to get better as the TC cures. :-)

Frank
Question for Krissy. To be clear you’re saying to add TC to the tip of the tube and then put a ring of silver 28 ga wire tightly around it? Nipple jewelry for my tubes, my wife might get jealous 😜