Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
^^^ it sounded so freaking good! I spun Van Morrisson "The Prophet Speaks." I am really digging this album. And the Analogue Productions  "Tea for the Tillerman." Originally when I TC'd the interconnects, power outlet, and speaker cables, installed the one mat and 5 cards, I noticed a nice improvement but there was a lagtime. This time the impact was immediate!

^^^ Nice, jmolsberg! 

Can you believe how accurate human voice sounds? Separation of instruments like never before too, right? It's going to continue to get better as the TC cures. :-)

Frank
Question for Krissy. To be clear you’re saying to add TC to the tip of the tube and then put a ring of silver 28 ga wire tightly around it? Nipple jewelry for my tubes, my wife might get jealous 😜
<3 <3 ^^^^^  AHAHAHA. Fantastic! <3 LOL <3  

<3
Make sure you've totally covered the outside of the tube AND it's dry. Then apply fresh, you are applying it to the TC shell you've encased on the tube. <3 <3 <3 

<3 Hey Frank, I'm the lucky one. <3 We are just two peas in one weird pod. <3 LOL <3 <3 Happy Friday! <3 

Hi All, I recently ordered and received one of the 'bundles' on offer. This was over the Christmas period and expecting some delay because I now live in Ireland, was most pleasantly surprised when the postman arrived a week later with my parcel.

During this period I had emails informing me that it had been posted and followed up with tracking info. Impressive service, so anyone outside the USA need not have any qualms about  buying from PPT. If any of my South African friends are reading this, I say go for it

At the moment I am busy trying to keep the Irish rain outside our house. These repairs, damp proofing and renovations will take some time before I can get on to trying these products out but am looking for suggestions on what to treat.

From reading I see that the power distribution box is a must for an E-mat. I would like to place one near the breakers now but often need access to the breaker panel to isolate lighting or plug circuits. What is the effect of removing the mat for a few hours and then replacing it. I am chasing the walls for new plugs and lighting and would need to disturb the mat a few times.