Whats your take on a NAD 3020, I truly believe it defined stereo and still does!

No matter what I have on the audio front, this old baby just flows through my home.The tone is pure ...she is my reference and always be such.Am i the only one who loves the old girls?Rotel, Marantz, HK, Arcam, Cambridge and retro including class A all have a unique sound.
128x128colin44ct357
I have the NAD 7225PE receiver. They were able to squeeze out 25 wpc from the basic 3020 amp section. I has a very pleasant warm and peppy sound matched with Klipach KSB 3.1 bookshelf speakers. Great for listening to FM evening jazz and classical music at bedtime.
I used a NAD 7140 and DCM Time Windows 3’s for a long time.  Now I push the Time Windows with a McIntosh C31V and MC2600 :-).  A bit of overkill but they still sound great.
After reading reviews of many amps and, in particular, the NAD 3020, I was impressed with how many folks were impressed with the musical performance of the 3020 compared with products costing much more in the day.

My most recent purchase was a NAD C375BEE. I auditioned it at my favorite dealer's showroom which also had other brands. The combination I settled on was a pair of PSB speakers which pairs well with NAD amps.

While the 375 is much more powerful than the 3020 I wonder of the 3020 produces music as comparable to the 375? Forget the difference in power. Have any listeners compared the two amps as to their ability to play music? I know everyone has their own preferences. Mine is not just about power but good music.

There are many legendary amps of yore. Just ask if any have compared classic NAD amps to the more modern versions?