Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Hi All, I recently ordered and received one of the 'bundles' on offer. This was over the Christmas period and expecting some delay because I now live in Ireland, was most pleasantly surprised when the postman arrived a week later with my parcel.

During this period I had emails informing me that it had been posted and followed up with tracking info. Impressive service, so anyone outside the USA need not have any qualms about  buying from PPT. If any of my South African friends are reading this, I say go for it

At the moment I am busy trying to keep the Irish rain outside our house. These repairs, damp proofing and renovations will take some time before I can get on to trying these products out but am looking for suggestions on what to treat.

From reading I see that the power distribution box is a must for an E-mat. I would like to place one near the breakers now but often need access to the breaker panel to isolate lighting or plug circuits. What is the effect of removing the mat for a few hours and then replacing it. I am chasing the walls for new plugs and lighting and would need to disturb the mat a few times.

lemonhaze ...

Congratulations on your purchase. You're going to love the effect and improvement in SQ. I know your question was about placing the E Mats into your circuit breaker but have you tried pasting your connections with the TC yet? 

On the circuit breaker ... I haven't moved the two mats that were placed in the circuit breaker a few months ago, so I can't speak for that exact location. However, I've moved mats around from component to component over time, even loaning them to friends for listening sessions at their homes, and haven't noticed a substantial degradation in sound. I don't think a few hours would make much difference. At any rate, even if you left them off for days, and had to start from scratch, the improvement is almost immediate ... with a significant improvement over a day or so, even a half a day. 

Take care ...

Frank
I am excited.. I just ordered two 13"x 19" E mats for $46 from Amazon..
(the Omega is 7.5" by 10" and cost $599 each. way way better!
Oh.. I think they called the ones I am getting Refrigerator magnetic chalkboards.. My mistake, never mind. I am real certain the magic mojo in YOURS are way way more mojo’y magical and all that. They MUST BE for $599 a pop.
But thank you for the idea..... I can draw some fancy magical QUANTUM stuff on mine to make up for being so cheap.. .     
BTW... Please tell my why my cheap junk will destroy my stereo.. I am certain you want to make sure no one is foolish enough to follow my example.
Elizabeth
Why on earth would you come here just to disparage all the obviously very well satisfied customers of the emats and ecards.
Makes no sense unless you are bored and spoiling for a dustup.....
’spoiling for a dustup’? Nooooo... I like folks who have a great idea and run with it.
i guess I am just pointing to the basic material. I really had not even looked at the E mat but this thread having so many posts, got me the read a few entries of the latest posts. Well, same sort of praise as the black goo sort. Amazing, fantastic, unbelievable wonderful, spectacular.. !
So I went to the website and reading it is clear as day, the $599 gizmo is a refrigerator magnet! (they even SAY SO, kind of)
Now this falls into the same sort as my all time favorite: Hallograph, Shakti sticks. Now yeah maybe shakti sticks are an original idea, but they cost maybe $10 to make commercially. sell for $1500. WOW. WOW.
So I just felt the urge to buy some $23 versions of $599 products just to see can they ’do’ anything? I plan on sticking them on the tops of my $40 from eBay five disc changers! I am CERTAIN the $23 forms cannot possibly do as much as stuff which has the added "Quantum treatment’/magic smoke, voodoo treatment... But I’ll see.So it is several reasons.
If you find my behavior childish? Good. If insulting. wait till I actually report the results.. It may be blowing $46 on nothing. (In the audio world $46 is not even money!) Where if I would have spent (the Emat is 1/3 the size of my $23 each magnetic mats. so for the same square inches, I would have had to spend 6 x $599 or $3600. Will my cheap gizmo costing 1/26 of the price (actually 1/78 by square inches) do MORE than 1/78 the effect??? Inquiring minds wish to know...
what a markup. Give me a week, I’l let you know. Magic? no magic?Added... Now the E mat may have ERS paper fronting the magnet base?? unknown. So if so, that would add a few buck to the cost of making them.