Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
You mean you have two feet GK?
All the more to put in your mouth i guess?

😁😁
Just a serious question now. Yes really.

Has anybody experience of applying ecards or emats to a music streamer/ server and did the benefits become very apparent?
Have just added an Ayon S3 Junior to my system and wondering how it would benefit from ecards/mats.
uberwaltz ...

I don't have a streamer, strictly CD's and vinyl here. BUT I am using E Cards on my TV's satellite box and recorder to great benefit.  Similar improvements from the two E Mats in the circuit breaker box. Better sound, better color saturation, and a clearer picture. Works really well on my 73" Mitsubishi rear projection TV.  Maybe others can chime in on music servers.

Frank

tlong1958
"
I don’t see why they deleted the post that mentioned my sphincter"
I don't think readers here are very interested in your sphincter, your anus, or the lube you use regularly to insure that they are always slippery and ready for the "fun and action" you enjoy.
uberwaltz4,435 posts01-16-2019 2:10pmYou mean you have two feet GK?
All the more to put in your mouth i guess?

😁😁

No, more like another foot to kick your lame rear end with. 😬 One assumes, judging from your repeated dull reactions, they don’t teach humor in UK. Or much of anything else, for that matter. 😃