BUY Bryston!!!!!

My 18yo Bryston  amp stopped  playing on the left channel , I sent it to the  Vermont repair center,with in 4 days I had it back repaired like new(no charge, they paid shipping back) Mean time I was rearranging my other components to make room for an extra T.T. I took the feet off my Bryston power supply to lower it when I reinstalled the feet I used a longer screw and screwed into the circuit board shorting out the power supply !!! I called Bryston and sent it to them ,they saw what happened when they opened the power supply,called me , and said that they were repairing the unit no charge even though I caused the problem myself !They said(Don't remove the feet any more) What great customer service !!!!!You can call them direct, they always pick up the phone and you talk to a tech  ! ONE Very good company!!   T.Y.
thomasyessen
+1 Bryston
Heard this quite a bit over the years. I finally got around to purchasing their integrated and called to verify the warranty. Spoke with Gary and was assured the warranty was still good on this 2015 model for 20 years and 5 years on the DAC from date of original owners purchase.
Heck, even told me welcome to the family.
This integrated has impressed me along with their customer service. Reading posts like thomasyessen and others is definitely a plus.

I too have had an exceptional experience having a Bryston product serviced by their Vermont facility.

A couple of years ago my Bryston CD player developed a problem with the display. Bryston repaired it by replacing the entire front panel assembly, promptly and at no cost whatsoever, even though it was about 7 years old at the time and I was not the original owner.

When I consider the purchase of an audio component, if a manufacturer has what seems to me to be a reputation for responsiveness and/or customer service that is controversial, or worse, I look elsewhere. There are always alternative manufacturers offering comparably good products for which that is not a concern. And I’d rather give my money to a manufacturer that has established an exemplary reputation in those respects even if a transaction with one having a spotty reputation would work out ok. That is a major reason why manufacturers such as Bryston, Herron, Daedalus, Pass, and VAC are or have been represented in my system.

Regards,
-- Al