Do McIntosh dealers give discount on new models?

I am looking to buy the MC1.25KW monoblock paired with the C1100 pre-amp to drive my new B&W 800D3 speakers. I am looking to buy this in Hong Kong. The price the dealer is quoting me is coming to be more expensive give than what I can see is the US retail price for this combo of McIntoshs. Two questions:

1. Does this pairing sound ok? I cannot demo the McIntosh's with the B&Ws as they do not have a common dealer in HK
2. Should I be pushing the dealer for a bigger discount?

Thanks in advance.
128x128sudhirgoel

@shadorne 

Absolutely correct on the US buying power in Canada. I am just outside of Toronto, and had a guy drive up from D.C. a while back to buy a McIntosh component I had for sale. I gave him my original bill of sale(unit was about 1 year old) and he told me that even at the original sale price that I paid when I bought it new for from the dealer, It would have still been worth the drive for him. Go figure???

It’s been nine months since purchased and my office system sounds better than I ever imagined; dead quiet, great low end, natural sounding mids, and highs from heaven. I am ecstatic with the synergies. I can’t imagine you not being extremely pleased with your choice. 
MC152
MC C-47
Oppo UDP-205
B&W 805d3
I bought the Mc MX 160 with 10% discount and the Mc MC452 with 25% discount. 10% discount is minimum for most Mc items.