Duelund RCA interconnects...opinions

I posted an on some other forums seeking opinions. I've heard some good things about RCA cables made with Duelund wire on various forums. Just curious if anyone here has used the interconnects and have any opinions? A couple places selling both 16ag (more smooth sounding) and 20ag (More detailed and forward sounding) versions.
aberyclark
16 gauge is needed on the xlr set for best sound. Yes, connector quality matters for sure.  
I use Belden 8402 RCA cables between MC SUT and phonostage.
I need shielded RCA cable in this position.
Has anybody compared Duelund 20avg or 16avg interconnects with shield versus Belden 8402?

I purchased a 1m pair of Duelund 16 ga. unshielded RCA interconnects last year.  After 4 months of regular use I replaced them with a pair of LessLoss C-MARC interconnects.  In my system there was no comparison between the two. The noise floor of the LessLoss interconnect was significantly lower than the Duelund leading to improved detail retrieval and imaging cues. The LessLoss interconnects also added a level of  “gravitas” to the music that the Duelund did not.  That being said the LessLoss interconnects are much more expensive than the Duelund.  I did not try the shielded version of the Dueland.  That may have worked out better for me.
IMO the Duelund 16 ga. shielded or unshielded RCA interconnects are very good for the price however if one wants to spend more money there are definitely better interconnects available that allowone to hear more details in the music.
My experience has been very different having owned a gaggle of various end cables. Duelund just sounds more like real music and not Hifi. Sure some wire has more perceived resolution and sharper leading edges, but I have found through long term listening tests that musicality and tone win over sonic impressiveness in the highs etc..... I suppose it all comes down to your individual sound preferences and priorities.  As always! 

The connectors used also impact the sound ...... greatly.