Tekton Design Lore - Cronus Magnum II

Hi all.My Chinese tube integrate bit the dust before Christmas. I bought a mid-weight Marantz transistor integrate and was not happy with it. Didn't have any "soul." So I'm contemplating the purchase of a new Cronus Magnum II integrate but I have a concern I hope the forum can help with.
The Cronus is rated at 100 watts into 8 ohms (Tube watts). The Tekton Design Lores are rated at 98dB 1W@1m and are 8 ohm speakers. I'm sure the Lores can handle the power but I'm concerned that being as sensitive as the Lores are that I'm gonna get a loud hum through the speakers.
Does anyone have any experience with these 2 components together or with Lores & high wattage tube amps? I appreciate any replies.And before anyone suggests the new Cronus Magnum III, I am aware of it and that it runs Triode as well as UL. Right not I not gonna go that route. Thanks.
wcc10
I don't know why you would hear hum unless you had a ground fault or a bad component.
  You might hear noise or possibly low-level hum if you have dirty AC feeding your system. This noise would only be audible when close to the speakers with no music playing. This is why dedicated AC lines are recommended.

Thanks for the response lowrider. I'm aware of ground loops, using cheater plugs, etc. Are you suggesting a dedicated AC line specifically for your stereo system? My last tube amp of course there was  a slight hum heard close to the speakers. So then perhaps I have it totally wrong insofar as thinking more watts might produce more hum while amp is idle.
1) The CMII is an excellent amp with lots of soul, especially if you start experimenting with different small signal tubes it can become extremely "soulful".  
2) In many Tekton test reports they are much less sensitive than their spec.  e.g. ~ 93db 
3)  "At idle" still depends on your volume setting.  More sensitive speakers will require a lower volume than less sensitive speakers for a given loudness.  The amount of hum, if any, will be equal because of relative volume settings between more or less sensitive speakers.

In other words- go for it.  The CM II delivers and sounds better than most solid state amps regardless of price.