Nuforce STA200

I am curious about the Nuforce STA200 amplifier  If anyone has experience with the amp it would be appreciated if you would share your listening impressions, both good and bad.  Some of the descriptions I have read classify it as a class AB amp and others a class D amp.  I am not technical savvy about these things, can a single amplifier be both? 
Thanks
George
jetter
Had my amp for about a year now, no issues, great sound.  Current speakers (diy) are 89 dB.  Looking at a new design where efficiency would be 84dB.  Be interested in hearing from anyone that’s paired this amp with lower efficiency speakers.
You know, one person posted their amp had a problem, and that person never posted again when asked to.  Then an article came out that said the wattage at 8 and 4 ohms was the same and started some worry that this was a problem.  

I ran my amp for about 8 hours straight both days over the weekend.  My speakers are 85 db and nominal 6 ohms and the amp never got warm and has never been warm to the touch. At least with my amp there is no difference in temperature between on and off. 
Yes, one person who has never had a real presence on AG. I'm not saying the person is a troll, however, one must look at what is right in front of them. Even if the amp did "pop" it would not be the first time someone got a defective (assuming the cause was internal to the unit) component. Even the big boys gets returns due to defective units. My STA200 runs quite cool, however my speakers are rated at 101db. In fcat, I have had my amp on for hours upon hours playing at decent levels, no issues. 
With my current speakers at 89dB, it rarely ever gets even warm, and I can’t go beyond a quarter turn with my passive pre amp before it gets uncomfortably loud.  Not sure if that translates into having the headroom for a driver that’s 84dB.  I know that every 3dB increase in volume requires twice the power.  So this new driver at 84 dB could require nearly 4 times the power play at the same level.
Post removed