mcintosh MT10 turntable good or not.

Has anyone got any experience with this table yet? I had problems with my other table and want to upgrade from the 2xperience from project. My dealer has made me what I think is a great deal to goto that table. I just don't know anything about the table and how it stacks up against project other than it looks cool.
thanks
beerdraft
You are correct piediper the two units compared were useing there internal DAC's and the ones in the cdp are more advanced than the servers even though they are the same brand. I didn't even think about that.
Great Thread Everyone,  Several mentioned other Turntables at a similar price point.  Can you list them out for me.  Maybe 3-5 turntables that you feel match the MT10?  I would like to do a little research.  I’m not happy with the $500 Project that I am currently using.  Thanks in advance.
The MT10 was tested favorably a couple of years ago in the British HiFi World magazine where it was compared with a modified Technics SL1200GAE with SME IV tonearm and external power supply.  About the same price, different, but no winner.  There are several other TTs in this price range to consider.  I suggest going to the Stereophile website and the Absolute Sound website and looking at their editors' choice listings.