CD Got Absolutely Crushed By Vinyl

No comparison, CD always sounds so cold and gritty. Vinyl is so much warmer, smoother and has better imaging and much greater depth of sound. It’s like watching the world go by through a dirty window pane when listening to a CD. Put the same LP on the turntable and Voila! Everything takes on more vibrancy, fullness and texture. 
128x128sleepwalker65
@duckworp

Daft Punk’s "Random Access Memories" was recorded to tape using almost entirely 70s studio gear. That was why the album cost the million dollars it did as these guys were buying up and rebuilding 70s gear to allow them to make an analogue recording. There is very little EQ used in the mix, no plug-ins...it is a wonderful recording. Check this article out to read the great lengths they went to to create an authentic 70s sounding recording: https://www.soundonsound.com/people/recording-random-access-memories-daft-punk...and it is a fabulous album. Check out the last track ’Contact’ for an epic 21st century prog sounding finale. Or ’Touch’ for a masterpiece of light and shade: a choral wonder. Or ’Georgio by Moroder’ for some of the best drumming you will ever hear as it reaches its climax. 

Well, they're definitely show up some progress if it was recorded in analog (you're right), but i remember the band from their 1st album and never liked it. I still don't like their music, but respect the old musicians they are invited.

Anyway it's about personal taste, sorry.

The original records from the 70s are much more interesting, i don't listen to pop music.     

@audioman58, were you trying to make a point in your post? If so, it was lost in the gibberish and half-wit suggestive innuendo. By the way, saying that vinyl is 12-bit is insane. You do know that it’s analog don’t you? 
Hello Sleepwalker 65 ,the gibberish is a fact , even though it is a different format the max for a record is just over 12 bits .
just look up what a bit is , educate yourself .
your system is Waay outdated. You are still back in the stone age 
as far as Audio capabilities.yes sometimes the truth can be painful.
go to Any quality store and you will see, maybe for the first time
your $500 CD player is as basic as it gets You get what you pay for !!
I wondered what the hell that 12 bit record thing was about. My brainpan was flopping.