Why so many wilson alexias for sale

Can someone say why?
128x128pataldorr
Everyone can bag on the Sound all you want, but people with that kind of money simply get bored or just want change - either with how they sound or how they look.  If they were the size of a guitar, or a rifle, they’d be moved to a corner of the room and put on a stand waiting to be switched out and/or used/played.  Even wealthy people rarely have the room to keep them and get something else.  Take a look at their cars...I bet they’re not driving them everyday and putting 200k miles on them.  They buy/sell/trade...and somewhere there’s someone who’s always wanted something who couldn’t afford to buy it new to be there and snatch it up and have it until they get bored with it...
To say only Wilson owners are sensitive to the differences between models is interesting as OF COURSE somebody who owns a speaker is much more aware of how it sounds, and thus might notice when the design changes. I'm not interested in owning Wilsons since I like what I have (and I'm super wealthy at least relative to somebody with no money at all), but man...after reading a zillion (yes, a zillion) reviews and comments from owners over decades, as well as beautiful tributes to Dave Wilson, I think, yeah, cool speakers with "automotive level finishes" instead of maybe interesting wood, but I digress...I remember hearing the original WATT the first time...a pair was loaned to a "designer showhouse" (interior designers take over someplace to show off their chops) in an amazing Park Avenue townhouse, and the designers of that room just stuck them on the floor because they thought they looked cool or something...at least they were hooked up to an amp...they were playing piano music and from several rooms away I thought there was an actual nice piano around...found the room with the WATTs, and thought man...amazing sound. 
Its cuz the new ones have amazons alexa built in and blue tooth.
LOL    No idea why so many, for sale.   

I bought a non working set of wilson cubs cheap  and put gorlich drivers in them (which are kinda spendy drivers) and they are pretty amazing.   The cabinets on the wilsons are very well made.