What am I missing streaming music with a Node 2i

Just getting my feet wet with some separates and better speakers. I started out streaming Tidal through a Marantz AVR and needed something to stream to the preamp and went low dollar with a Bluesound Node 2i. It sounds good and all I plan on doing is streaming, I'm not planning on ripping CD's or tying into a PC. Do I need to spend more on streaming equipment or will this get it done?
mastercraft1990
I have a Odyssey Statos stereo amp with upgrades, a Odyssey Candela preamp and Tekton Double Impact’s with upgrades. All of this equipment will garner the love / hate conversations!  
A great used DAC at the $1K price point is the PS Audio PerfectStream DAC MKII.   If you ever want to upgrade to their benchmark DAC the DirectStream it can be upgraded.  
I had the first generation of the Node you know the ugly gloss black square. When I went to the Lumin D2 streamer it was a whole different level of sq. IMOHO it's the way to go you don't need a out board DAC with that piece it has it's own internal DAC that serves itself. Happy Listening.
Mark
The Lumin dose exactly that it streams MQA . I currently use Tidal. My only complaint is about the Lumin is I don't feel the app is as user friendly on my tablet as the the Bluesound app was. The sound quality however makes up for the minor inconvenience.
Mark