What am I missing streaming music with a Node 2i

Just getting my feet wet with some separates and better speakers. I started out streaming Tidal through a Marantz AVR and needed something to stream to the preamp and went low dollar with a Bluesound Node 2i. It sounds good and all I plan on doing is streaming, I'm not planning on ripping CD's or tying into a PC. Do I need to spend more on streaming equipment or will this get it done?
mastercraft1990
I had the first generation of the Node you know the ugly gloss black square. When I went to the Lumin D2 streamer it was a whole different level of sq. IMOHO it's the way to go you don't need a out board DAC with that piece it has it's own internal DAC that serves itself. Happy Listening.
Mark
The Lumin dose exactly that it streams MQA . I currently use Tidal. My only complaint is about the Lumin is I don't feel the app is as user friendly on my tablet as the the Bluesound app was. The sound quality however makes up for the minor inconvenience.
Mark
The Lumin dose exactly that it streams MQA . I currently use Tidal. My only complaint is about the Lumin is I don't feel the app is as user friendly on my tablet as the the Bluesound app was. The sound quality however makes up for the minor inconvenience.
Mark
I wouldn't put much stock in MQA, just yet.It sounds different, but I won't say it's better than a high rez recording.
B