Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
my compliments on this most excellent, civil and collaborative thread ! Many thanks Jafant.

I am working a trade for a pair of 2.3 with some updated drivers ( mid/tweeter and xover ) , dont have them as yet but will post when I do. I worked at a Thiel dealer in late 70’s early 80’s ( Audio Connection Huron, Ohio ) so I certainly appreciate the brand, history and especially Jim T and his engineering and principle driven approach. I am certain I met Jim while at CES in Chicago, probably at the Drake.
While I am a big Vandersteen fan, I do look forward to having a pair of Thiel in the arsenal !

Jim
also, appreciate the review of Alan’s great HiFi Buys in Atlanta. I have over the years bought a bunch of gear there and have always been spoiled by him and his team. 
best

Jim
Thank You! Panel. It was a very good day indeed. The factor that impressed me most - Alan did not down-sell the Ayre integrated.
On the other hand, Alan did not try to up-sell the regular separates nor Twenty separates for a substantial monetary margin. We all know this is a rarity among dealers/retailers. A few of you guys have contacted me via PM to report a previous connection with Mr. Alan Jones going way back, in some instances. One thing is certain, this gentleman knows Thiel Audio loudspeakers.

Happy Listening!
tomic601
Good to see you here again. I look forward in reading more contributions from you soon.  Happy Listening!