SS preamps with two XLR inputs and at least four outputs [two of them XLR]

I am having trouble finding a SS preamp with at least two XLR inputs [plus the usual two or three RCA ones] and at least four outputs [two of them XLR]. This combination is not very common.
Can anyone help me? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzimmerma
timlub, thanks..... it is very attractive. The Music Room and US Audio Mart had it used awhile back. I'll keep an eye out
Marantz has several models in a mid-fi category.  I've had the AV7005 and now the AV8801.  They seem to have done well with the (discrete) circuitry.  I'm pushing the signal through a couple Parasounds for stereo and HT listening into some Martin Logan Motion series and they are quite clean.
“The Mac C47 does meet the criteria, however it is out of my price range”

Actually, if you look at the C47 carefully, it looks like the two pairs of the XLR outputs are shared with the two pairs of the RCA unbalanced outputs which seems to imply that you can only use one or the other and not both at the same time. So technically it has three outputs one of which is “fixed” similar to a “tape out” loop connection. If you need four independent outputs all of which controlled by the volume control, then you’ll need to look further.