Alternatives to Stillpoints

I am using the Stillpoints Ultra SS with good success in some of my gear. Looking to complete two more sets. Then it hit me, is there anything better (preferably cheaper) out there?
128x128thyname
My 2" by 2" gizmos box of 48 will arrive tomorrow since stevecham turned me on to them. Since my current favorite footer is $1.50 Butyl rubber chemical bottle stopper size 10... I have good hopes for the  gizmos I am soon to own. Even if not, the gizmos can free up twenty of my favorite bottle stoppers now in use under a big air cleaner running 24/7 in the bathroom which vibrates too much. So for $30 with shipping I free up $30 worth of rubber stoppers. AND still have probably 30 extra new gizmos to play with.         I already mentioned as soon as the company discovers AUDIOPHILES are buying them, they will raise the price to $50 apiece .. Then the audiophiles will really flock to buy them exclaiming...  "What a bargain".     
(sarcasm son sarcasm...)
Be careful  where you put the gizmos as they leave a black print of them on wood over time. I could not remove the staining off my furniture.  Place some paper under them or blue painters tape etc.., May impact the gizmo’s ability? I don’t think so really.  
When I was looking for footers or platforms I remember reading that some had replaced their stillpoints ultra 5's with starsound tech apprentice platforms. This is what I use along with a couple starsound rhythm platforms.
OP: After installing the S.A. Rollerblocks under the component, allow some time for your hearing to adjust to the new sound. Later, try stacking the Rollerblocks on top of the EVA Anti-Vibration pads. The sound will be subtly different.  Much depends on the weight of the component. Here’s an older review.
I’m a big fan of bungee cords for suspending components. And of suspending all cables and cords from the ceiling. One spring can be quite interesting under a thing, since it can isolate in rotational directs as well as vertical direction and has a very low resonant frequency compared to multiple springs. Getting a thing of some size to balance on a nice springy spring can be quite a challenge sometimes.