Do you use VPI Anti-skating?

I own a VPI Classic 3.  Recently I purchased a Soundsmith cartridge, which Peter Ledderman (the Soundsmith) highly recommends using with anti-skating.  
I'm just curious, how many VPI / Soundsmith  cartridge users are using the VPI anti-skating?  Or, if you are a VPI / Soundsmith owner, and not using anti-skating, what are your experiences?
louisl
I have owned two VPI tables and have chosen to use the wire twist rather than the anti-skate. I tried it, I did not prefer it to the wire twist approach. Currently using a Soundsmith MIMC Star and loving how it sounds sans AS.
I dress the cables for anti skate with my 3D arm but do use the hanging weight method when I use the metal arms.
@dodgealum ,

What is the difference between AS and the "twist"?

I have a new Sussuro in the wings. Since I now have the dual pivot mod, I'm thinking of mounting it on the VPI?
The twist method is certainly a poor choice.  The stiffness of the wire can not be controlled, and, it changes (relaxes) quite readily.  The 2nd pivot is a serious improvement - be sure to use the Fozgometer to get the azimuth right.  I tried with and without a/s....can't hear a difference.  When adjusting the rear of the arm for height, check that the vtf is where you want it.  Changing the height changes azimuth as well...check and recheck.