OMG OMG OMG Harbeth M30.1 INCOMING!!!A Few Questions For Owners

A rare & timely opportunity has made me the owner of a pair of M30.1's in Tiger Ebony finish with 1 frigging hour use!!!
 I have Pangea 24" stands & with the tweeter at 12.5" up from the bottom of the cabinet that puts the tweeter at 36.5",within a half inch of center of my ears when in critical listening mode..Anyone see a problem using my stands?
 I have about 3' out from back wall & same from side walls which are treated for reflections..Speakers can be up to 8' apart with listening position about 10'away..Suggestions on setup?
 Regarding amplification since they haven't even started breaking in I'm going to run them with my 17wpc.EL84 amp & will start looking for something with at least 50wpc...What do you guys think of a Mcintosh MHA100 @ 50wpc. driving these?How about SimAudio Moon 240i @ 50wpc.or maybe a Hegel Rost at 75wpc.???
 Thanks much,take care..

freediver
Post removed 
I picked up a pair of 7ES-3’s a couple of years back on our snake oil site .. got a good deal. The most Ive ever spent on speakers and they are still front and center in my main system. I sprung for the Sound Anchor stands as well. talk about solid and decouple from my hardwood floors --highly recommend .. bought those on here as well. Well, what am I saying . Ive bought most everything via Agon over the years since 03’.   Preamp is Modwright  LS100 --just the right amount of tube glow.    esp  6sn7's are the way to go with tube amps.  
Im driving with either my Emotiva xpa-100 monos or Pass XA30.5 that will put out 60wpc in A/B if needed. I was just going to hook up the Pass again as Ive been evaluating how it compares with the Emotiva’s in terms of dynamics and grunt. Ill have to hook up this older Parasound I bought awhile ago that the owner changed out the power supply caps. My sense is not all class A amps are the same which is why the Sugden may not have performed well .. although if all else is operating properly they are just coming up a bit short on the power needed to drive Harbeths.
If you're looking for tubes, I heard a pair of Harbeths recently paired with the Bob Carver Crimson 275.  It was very very sweet.  I dont recall the model of the Harbeths, but that 275 runs at 75 watts per channel and will be stable to 2 ohms.  IMHO a great value. Just an FYI.
listening to my c73es3s with a rogue cronus magnum ii all amperex holland nos small signal tubes.  glorious sound that has it all, detail, dynamics, impact, soundstage, etc.   i had budgeted for some significant upgrades this year for speakers and or amp, preamp, etc.  but nothing i have heard is making me want it very badly....