Tweeter Capacitor Upgrade (Coincident PREs)

Hi all, looking to upgrade the Solen 4.7uF 100V caps that filter the low frequencies out of the Accuton tweeters on my Coincident PREs.  Started by looking at Duelund's, but PartsConnection doesn't even list prices for a lot of the models (or is out of stock) at that value... that motivated me to try and collect some impressions from the group.

Apparently Isreal is using Mundorfs in that position at this point.

As always, thanks for the input.
128x128cal3713
another vote for Jupiter or Jensen copper foil caps. great caps in a reasonable price range. The Duelands are nice, but physically too large to fit in most apps, unless you build an outboard cross over box.
Just an update. I did install the clarity cap cmr with a silver duelund bypass. A really nice improvement from the stock solens (Israel actually claims that stock is mundorf)... Much smoother and cleaner. 

I also found some Jupiters and will try them out in a week or two as well.  Apparently there is very little stock at the large values. I had to have them shipped from England, and they only had 4 in stock. Soniccraft said they may never get that value back in stock.
How much a quality of the second order LP filter capacitor does influence on sound quality?

@alexberger

Based on my reading, this can be more important than the coil, even though it is in parallel. Especially if the original is an electrolytic, replacing them with even a modest film cap like a cheap Axon or Solen or Mundorf bipolar is going to be a bigger improvement than changing the coil.

Also, changing these caps is a little dicey, especially if replacing 1980's or earlier speakers, the ESR was pretty high and changes need to be compensated for. If you have relatively recent speakers (2000+) you should be fine.
Best,
E

@eric_squires
Audin True Copper 2.2uf -$74.18 (Parts express, commercial sales)