Pass labs xa25 amp and BW 804 d3?

Can the Pass labs xa25 drive BW 804 d3's?
128x128gweedoargus
Completed my demo of the xa-25 a week ago. It was a great amp. Smooth and warm (warmer than my Coincident Franks) and really nice bass performance. In the end I did decide to stick with the 300bs however. They were a bit more "real" and holographic. I think maybe a bit more accurate too as far as imaging goes. Close call though, the pass was really a great amp.
I had B&W Nautilus 804s for years, and have heard most of the B&W lineup over time. I can tell you, without reservation, that B&Ws are power hungry and, IMHO, need at least 150 wpc to even begin showing what they can do. Personally, I paired them with a 225 wpc power amp and they sounded good. 
I'd be wary of taking too much stock on the built in meters on amps. It seems to me that most are at best a rough guide and not to be confused with calibrated laboratory test equipment.
From all the commercial and user reviews it would appear to me that the XA25 is the best sounding SS amplifier for all except the most inefficient speakers.  Is this how most others see this.