Where to hear ATC speakers

I'm intrigued by all the discussion of ATC speakers. I live in NYC, and I can't find anywhere to demo any model, let alone the sctive SCM40s I want to hear.  Anybody know a place?

Also listening to Wilson Sabrina and Vandersteen Quattro CT.   My Thiel 3.6s I've had since 1994 may have bitten the dust.
ahofer
We have Atc, Quad, Dali, Paradigm, Elac, Legacy and Kef

Yogiboy and we are 3 miles outside of Nyc which makes us much closer then PA.

Www.audiodoctor.com/wp   
about us brands new beta site

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Atc dealer
You can still get your Thiels serviced by Coherent Source Services in KY.  It's run by a long time Thiel employee.  I've got Thiels and ATCs and you can't go wrong with either.  I find I prefer the Thiels at lower volumes and for smaller scale, acoustic music.  The ATCs have a dynamic realism that few, if any, passive home speakers can match.  If you decide to go with ATC or some other high order crossover speaker I'd be curious if you feel you've lost something significant.  Of the speakers you mentioned I think only Vandersteen has a first-order, phase correct approach.
A comparison of active and passive ATCs in the same room would be  pretty attractive. Often folks say there is a striking difference, but it would be nice to hear with one's own ears.