Can I use the Walker Audio precision motor controller with the Avid Volvere turntable?

Like the title said, I appreciate your help please.
Thanks,
Calvin
dangcaonguyen
And I now own Lewm old Walker controller and once I had dialed in the speeds on my Nottingham table it has been rock solid and just added to the depth and breadth of the SQ.

Highly recommended!
Can't speak to the Avid, but I have used the Walker controller for many years now with my Basis Ovation, no problems.  Bought it used, and have had it upgraded by Lloyd.  Lloyd is very helpful and easy to deal with, I'm sure he could answer your question.
Bought my Walker speed controller "preowned" to pair with the Walker TT and, so far, it's bullet proof. I've had my table since 1996 and have never had a single issue with it other than those of my own stupidity/doing. Like others have mentioned, Lloyd is always available to assist (I've talked to him three times this week and will talk to him again tomorrow).
As to the compatibility of the Walker with the Avid Volvere, it suddenly occurred to me that the Volvere may come equipped with its own outboard speed control box, if my own memory of the Volvere is correct.  I don't know what's inside, but that outboard box may render the Walker redundant; you would fine tune the speed using the Volvere box.  In that case, it would not be wise to mess with the AC input to the Volvere proper.
Yep.  If the OP has this:
http://www.avidhifi.com/turntable_volvere.htm

Then there's no need for the Walker.  In fact, you would not want to place any device between the Volvere outboard box and the wall socket.