Tekton Design's new THE PERFECT SET equals "goosebumps time"

Just got in house for review for hometheaterreview.com Tekton Design’s new, The Perfect SET, which is close to 100dB efficient and never dips below 8 ohms, which Eric built to be used with SET "flea watt" amplifiers. It is a front ported design using a 12 inch woofer and his patented array of small transducers that function as a midrange driver with a single tweeter in the middle. I set them up in a system with a great 2A3 SET amplifier and found them so superlative I did not stop listening for over five hours! Taking about "goosebump time" the music was so beautiful that
I lost track of time.

These speakers have all the virtues of the other Tekton speakers, speed, utter transparency/micro-details, great soundstaging, and that special "aliveness" that I experience when I listen to my Ulf’s. What really amazed me was what the Perfect SET was delivering on the bottom end frequencies, subterrainian/taut powerful bass, that was shaking the room, all coming from at most 2.5 to 3 watts.

If you love SET amplifiers this speaker is a match made in heaven, and remember this pair just arrived and is not totally burnt in yet.

teajay
To my dear propagandists, Kosst_Amojan, d2 girls, and Rotarius along with your pet dog,

You use the same tactics over again to spin your self created delusional narrative about Tekton Design.

Keep repeating the same lies over and over again to convince readers that they are facts.  "Read post after post after post of Tekton customers who were upset over grills, etc."  I have never called anybody a liar who shared annoyance/frustration regarding issues with their speakers or timelines at receiving them.  No company, including Tekton Design, is flawless and surely screws up. However, you totally magnify out of proportion the number of individuals who rightly express a negative experience with Tekton Design and completely leave out the thousands of positive posters all over the internet regarding pleasure with both their speakers and customer service they received.  Do some fact checking, your surly won't propagandists never do, and you will find a  few rightly disgruntled customers. 

Ad hominem and hostile attacks on Eric and I.  I'm corrupt, stupid, and lie in my statements/reviews.  "Nobody would choose a $3,000.00 Tekton speaker over a $25,000.00 thousand dollar Wilson speaker.  I sold off my $19,000 Lawrence speakers for a Tekton and three other professional reviewers sold off their Wilson speakers ranging in price from $25,000 to $70,000.  We all most be deaf or stupid, or have been bought off by you know who.  Regarding Eric, he's charlatan, his patent is stupid, he is nothing but a DIY level manufacturer.  Hum, he's won numerous product of the year awards from at least three respected websites and a solid series of very positive reviews from both internet sites and written publications.  The patent was accepted by the US Bureau, who normally approves stupid/worthless applications, and his break through design has lead to affordable reference level performing speakers for middle class audiophiles.  He does sound like a sub average designer/builder doesn't he?

Keep posting the same distortions, misinformation, and personal put downs until you hijack the thread and hope you wear out the sane participants looking for respectful conversation/sharing of information and looking for posters experience about new products.  These forums are a fun place to talk to other people in this hobby.  You wonderful propagandists spin your absurd narrative hoping to to push your agenda, hopefully, the rest of us relatively sane people won't ruin our day over your false narrative.  By the way you three should see what positions might be open in the White House, they could use your talents for misinformation, false narratives, and distorting the facts.  You all would fit right on in.  Say hello to your dog for me.    
Spent about three hours listening to the Perfect SET speakers tonight.  They have about 50 hours on them and as they settled-in their main change was more effortlessness/liquidity. 

Like all Tekton speakers the PS are conduits that are totally transparent regarding timbres and micro-details.  I rolled three different 2A3 tubes tonight (NOS RCA spring top loaded 40's black plates- JJ 2A3-40-PsvaneWR2A3) and easily heard the difference between each one.  For my tastes the JJ 2A3-40 was the most enjoyable of the three. Think of the pop/dynamics/bass of a DI with the beauty of color and 3D imaging that a SET amplifier provides. 
ok teajay i never said anything about you. i've only ever stated facts
eric's had a history of targeting people with something negative to say about his products. wether the negative claims or experiences were factual or not doesn't matter, he DOES threaten legal action on a consistent basis and it seems to be his normal reaction to things
stop trying to say i am spreading disinformation.

also comparing someone's intelligence to a dog is an insult. i expect better from you since you are a professional reviewer.
Post removed 
rotarius
Cheer for a guy who screws people out of full refund on a return? What next? Elect a guy who is bankrolled by the Russian mafia to be president? Oh wait...
False Equivalence. Obviously, you’ve never started-up a business either.

rotarius
Chinese stuff is junk. Please throw away your commie Iphones.
And now he's trashing American-made, too. There goes the last of any remaining credibility.