Why not horns?

I've owned a lot of speakers over the years but I have never experienced anything like the midrange reproduction from my horns. With a frequency response of 300 Hz. up to 14 Khz. from a single distortionless driver, it seems like a no-brainer that everyone would want this performance. Why don't you use horns?
macrojack
You have a triple alnico magnet magnesium dome tweeter, a ceramic composite cone mid alnico mags,paper cone woofers. I have listened to a few wooden cones and there are better about. So many types of cone material. Sure some are better than others. But its the total design of the transducers not any 1 part that I consider when designing loudspeakers or ordering custom build audio drivers.
Vernneal - That's subject to personal circumstances. My horns are 24" wide by 21" deep by 52" tall. Not small and not enormous. Because they are back near the front wall, their space consumption isn't particularly egregious, however, the 18" diameter horn mouth is pretty eyecatching. In other words, the aren't really too big but they are pretty conspicuous.

Given the need for space behind them, I would say that most panels are effectively larger.
macro,

Have you provided pictures of your setup?

That would help others get a better picture of where you are coming from.