Time to upgrade or no

I'm using a Pangea ac9 mkll power cord on my 2 channel b&k.I was looking into a morrow map2 power cord as a upgrade would this be a worth while venture?
128x128thirsty93
Looking at around $200 
i have a b&k 7 channel that I use for ht that I'm going to move the ac9 on that amp.lookin for the best cable for the price and sound.
The ac9 is like a tow cable and it's so heavy to plug in on a stand of any height.
If you have some vertical thing. like the support tube of the stand... You can zip tie the Pangea to the stand, say halfway down. just above a shelf.. . The zip tie supports the weight of the heavy cord. so then the IEC can just stay in place. I zip tie ALL my AC cords to the screen in the center back of my component stand.
Please explain; what is the power rating of the 2 channel amp and also the 7 channel. This info will help find a matching PC for each amp.

Audio. Amplifier Output Details. 140 Watt - 8 Ohm - at 1 kHz - THD 0.09% - 2 channels (main) 185 Watt - 4 Ohm - at 1 kHz - THD 0.09% - 2 channels (main) Response Bandwidth. 5 - 45000 Hz. Signal-To-Noise Ratio. 95 dB. Total Harmonic Distortion. 0.09 %

This is for the 2 and 7 channel
So, you don't have a mega-amp which needs a heavy gauge power cable. Your Pangea is 7-awg I believe. 10 or 12awg would be adequate for your amps as long as they are  low resistance. 14 gauge is typically used on source components since they have a low current draw.