Machina Dynamica New Dark Matter CD and Blu Ray tray treatment?

This is a set of adhesive-backed thin plastic pieces that one attaches to one’s transport or player disc tray. The disk rests on them during non-spin mode, but presumably don’t touch the applied thin pieces during playback mode. The company says the new Dark Matter pieces reduces background scattered light from reaching the photodetector, thereby improving performance. 

Anyone tried this product? Please specify transport or player if you have and your impressions. 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcelander
Best post ever by Eliz.  Plus infinity to her thoughtful comment.  So true it should sink deeply into each of our minds before posting some of the harsh words I so regularly read here. Best post award! 
LOL, it seems several of my posts about my personal experience using NDM were summarily removed by the mods

It is the most fantastic CD tweak i have tried. Far superior to Code Name Turquoise, green/black edges and even using the german ~ $1000 edge cutting device, which I had access to and cut a lot of discs

Anyone suggesting NDM a $5-600 item has no clue regarding either it's price ($39 for 10) or its amazing benefit