Machina Dynamica New Dark Matter CD and Blu Ray tray treatment?

This is a set of adhesive-backed thin plastic pieces that one attaches to one’s transport or player disc tray. The disk rests on them during non-spin mode, but presumably don’t touch the applied thin pieces during playback mode. The company says the new Dark Matter pieces reduces background scattered light from reaching the photodetector, thereby improving performance. 

Anyone tried this product? Please specify transport or player if you have and your impressions. 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xcelander
Created this thread for You!  Hopefully all of your NDM posts can get sucked into the black hole of this thread. 
Bad behavior is bad behavior. Most will and should give benefit of the doubt and accept apologies for bad behavior if offered. Otherwise if it walks like a duck.......

Being funny in the process does not transform dishonesty and contempt into something acceptable. It is just a further form of dishonesty and contempt. 

Sorry not buying it.
Tweak1, when unrelated posts make their way into threads, moderators might view them as spam and remove them.
So my ten cents.

Geoff gave me one of his modded Sony Discman players for postage money.
It works VERY well indeed.
Last week Geoff sent me a packet of the NDM to try in it.
Honestly I swear there is a bit more detail to a well known CD I played through it.
Now let this sink in, I am not having to justify any purchase here.......

I could just as easy say it's all crap.

But I honestly think it works, at least in my Discman in my system.

And you can say what you like about the guy, with actions like that he cannot be all that he is somewhat painted to be.
Sure an abrasive nature but you have not caught me on a bad day yet.... Lol.