Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
UFO’s "Strangers in the night" is a very special album for me stretching from my teens. It showed what talented group UFO was back then and they had Michael Schenker as the lead guitarist, his contribution was awesome and so individual in his style. Back in my teens my best friend who played guitar (like me, but alot better!) was a huge fan of Michael Schenker and he pointed out an interesting observation about MS style of playing. At the time we listened to all the usual lead guitar suspects (Hendrix, Clapton, Blackmore, Robin Trowers, Page etc......) and he observed that MS did not really use ’blues licks’ nor did he often repeat himself.
Strangers in the night is one of the best live albums ever. I saw them live in their heyday. One of the best shows I've been to. 
The Teskey Brothers - Half Mile Harvest

heheh...have to say TY to n80 :) Oh, I have more of your suggestions comin up > *laffs