Recommendation for input coupling caps

Hey,
I’m building a headphone amp and need a recommendation for a 0.47uF input coupling cap.
It is a discrete circuit and the output is direct coupled.

I have built this amp before and used Mundorf Supreme in this position.
I felt it sounded "compressed" and lacked dynamics (compared to other amps I built, albeit they were different designs).

Also, the headphones I will be using tend to be a bit bassy so would like something that is known for not bloating the bass and may bring the mids forward (if that is even possible to achieve by simply a cap).

Based on size and price, these seem like viable options:
Auricap XO
Mundorf Supreme Silver Oil
Jantzen Superior

I have also read about Jupiter and Sonicap Platinum but honestly can’t justify the price for this build.

I could be over-estimating the impact of this capacitor on the overall sound though, and can just go back to the same Mundorf Supreme.
Your thoughts are greatly appreciated

itsikhefez
Thanks for the comments.
Audyn True Cooper Max and the Tri-Ref were on my shortlist. They are bigger than the Mundorfs so I ruled them out.. although they may fit I've I'm creative. BTW, the True Copper (not max) only start at higher values and seem like they are intended for loudspeakers.

I will double check the sizes, right now I'm between the Silver/Oil and the True Copper Max (they are priced similarly as well)
Hang on, so you’ve not specifically qualified the effect (if any) of the input cap alone vs the overall "flat/compressed" amp sound signature; neither have you qualified the differential benefit (if any) of the Mundorf Supreme over a generic cap, yet you want to move to another? It’s your money but this seems dubious.

What design is this?
would add go with copper foil cap. either from audyn, Jupiter, Jensen or Dueland.

The most organic sound I have heard from any cap are the copper foils. The Duelands are physically quite large, so may not fit in your application.