CD no more produced?

Except dictated shops, the CD's are stopped selling on major shopping malls.
Due to unavailability of CD started looking  at streaming, finally selected Tidal, but I am not satisfied, Using Teac DAC, Spec RSA717Ex integrated amp paired with Dali speakers

And also downloaded few albums through paid service for Hiresaudio and  burned to CD, the quality of sound is not comparable with Music company produced CD's.
Have Music company's have stopped producing CD? 

murgeshj
In the next few days or weeks or by the time you read this, Qobuz will be up and running in the US. I was on the beta test and I canceled my Tidal account. Qobuz sounds so much better and if your equipment handles 24/192 you will be very happy with the sound especially if you are a Jazz Fan. There are quite a few 24/192 albums but the older 60s Jazz masters are stunning in their detail. I am not well versed in the numbers lingo of flax 192 etc but I am learning. Even the 44.1 standard sound is far better that Tidals 44.1. How ? That I don’t know. 
There are 4 levels of sound quality and the highest (35$)  will allow you to download hi Rez. 
As a dedicated streamer, Qobuz is the best sound quality that I have found so far. 
In the next few days or weeks or by the time you read this, Qobuz will be up and running in the US. I was on the beta test and I canceled my Tidal account. Qobuz sounds so much better and if your equipment handles 24/192 you will be very happy with the sound especially if you are a Jazz Fan. There are quite a few 24/192 albums but the older 60s Jazz masters are stunning in their detail. I am not well versed in the numbers lingo of flax 192 etc but I am learning. Even the 44.1 standard sound is far better that Tidals 44.1. How ? That I don’t know.
There are 4 levels of sound quality and the highest (35$)  will allow you to download hi Rez.
As a dedicated streamer, Qobuz is the best sound quality that I have found so far.
The title of this thread sends shivers to me because I do not want to rely on streaming if I cannot own the music, also streaming can involve more components (eg computer, laptop).
To date my music collection is mainly of vinyl and Cds.  I listen mainly to ripped Cds, radio, internet radio and roam freely in Youtube to discover new music.  What I want to ask the forum with streaming method can I still own music?  I don't mind venturing into streaming if I can purchase and own the music espescially Hi Res recordings.  If it means something like direct debit payments for eternal music choices which I will not own then thats defnitely not for me. So far cds have served me admirably, they sound good on my system and even good on my car audio.  Even my friend who uses blank cds to record music on his laptop sound so good on my car radio!  Ofcourse it depends how that music was recorded onto the cd.  At this present moment via various sources I still can obtain Cds of artists new and old (fingers crossed!) and I hope various music formats will exist in the future and not just streaming.