Paradigm Persona series

I'm beginning to poke around and gather opinions and information about a "super speaker" to replace my aging Thiel 2.4s.  I like the idea of bass dsp room correction and I am a bit of a point source type imaging nut (thus the Thiels).  So among other choices I've been looking at the Paradigm Persona series specifically the powered 9H with room correction for the bass.  However I'm skeptical of the "lenses" i.e. pierced metal covers on the midrange and tweeter specifically because of Paradigm's claim that such screens "screen out" "out of phase" musical information.  The technology in the design seems superlative but I just can't get past the claim re out of phase information and the midrange and tweeter covers.  What could possibly be the science behind this claim?  It just seems like its putting a halloween moustache on the mona lisa given the fact that the company is generally a technology driven company.
pwhinson
I plan on getting the Persona 3F maybe this month since it is on sale by Paradigm. Did auditions of the usual suspects and I like the Persona for the overall combination of sound, tech, and price (mostly sound).

Only issue is what amp to pair this with. I am likely going to use the Anthem STR preamp (because of DSP) but not sure if the Anthem STR amp is as good as some others in the same price range.  Unfortunately the dealer I am using does not carry the STR separates only the STR integrated. Just an Anthem prejudice on my part based on their HT pedigree.  

I am thinking of the following as potential amp options:

Jeff Rowland M535
KRELL 125 XD
CODA #8

Anybody successfully using other warmish sounding SS amps with their Persona's, including the Anthem STR?
I highly recommend the STR preamp for the 3F.   Tremendous value.  Absolutely would recommend over the three you listed.
@contuzzi What a coincidence that you responded. I was just about to search through your A'gon comments on the Persona line. I know you have provided a lot of feedback on them. 

I think you mean that the STR amp is the better choice than the other 3 amps that I have listed. If so, that would make life easier and likely provide better synergy with the Anthem preamp.

Have you heard the Persona's with other amps (maybe costing more) that you liked better than the Anthem?

Post removed