Vinyl***What If***

Hypothetical here:
My new incoming Cayin integrated has a built in MM stage..IF I convinced myself I wanted to try vinyl & knowing absolutely nothing about set up,care etc..& do NOT like to constantly fiddle recommend me a complete,bare minimum setup...
Speakers are Harbeth M30.1 & cables are Nordost Lief Series Red Dawn...Thanks much..
freediver
I think he is asking for a plug n play recommendation for a turntable set up. 
Sheesh I thought I was fairly succinct...
Playing with the idea of getting a vinyl rig...
Wanted recommendation for a inexpensive table set up that will show vinyl’s qualities...Also what are bare minimum needed accessories..
Don’t want something that needs constant fiddling...
You will now receive umpty-nine completely different opinions and suggestions.  But there's nothing wrong with that.  You could put some sort of boundary on the variety within the responses by stating your upper limit as to cost.

I'll start.  I'd buy a good restored DD turntable with a low cost MC cartridge, like a Hana SL or a high end MM or MI cartridge (prices are similar in each case).  The turntable would have its own tonearm or I'd add a decent modern tonearm that fits your budget, if you have a budget.
Rega P3 or MoFi or Technics 1200GR table
Sky’s the limit on the cart, but a good MM can be had in the $200-$500 range that will keep you happy I’m sure. I myself will likely get a Audio Technica VM540ML very soon to replace my old Shure M97xE
phono pre-amp, I like the Schiit Mani, but I’ve heard good things about the UTurn Pluto. (Would like to get a Manley Chinook if I could - tube phono - joy! But that is out of my price range)
other than the main items get what I think are MANDATORY accessories:
-Onzow Zero Dust (keeps the needle immaculate )
-Record Cleaner (I like the Record Doctor V, since it has vacuum and only $199) - this may be the most important item of all to keep your records dead quiet
-Carbon Fiber Brush

A nice to have, but probably not necessary
- Milty Zero Stat anti-static gun
-White gloves for record handling - jk, lol...