Full Range under $5k-ish

So the time has finally come to upgrade my speakers. I mainly listnm
 to vinyl with the occasional CD or AM/FM radio.

Here is my current setup:
Clearaudio Concept w/Concept MM
Parasound Halo P5
2 x Carver TFM-35x (bi-amp)
Definitive Technology BP-2002TL

I would like to stay under the $5k-ish mark. 
128x128dustin_collman
Lots of great options out there. Thank you for everyone who has been giving valuable input. I will reapond to individual posts when I have more time. For now keep the ideas coming. 

The Legacy Signatures are ridonkulous!!! I could only afford them used but there are none currently available.....

Vandersteen Treo CT is awesome if you can find a set used.

I've heard that JBLs rawk!!!!    \m/  \m/

My Kef R11s also do a nice job.

So many great options!!!

Best of luck,
Joe

Dep 14 I agree with you.

I heard a pair of Salk Song3 Encore's at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest last October and thought they were one of the best speakers at the show.  At a cost of $6,000/pair they crushed a pair of $60,000 speakers I listened to.  I also met Sim Salk and he is an incredible guy.  He told me he sells direct so he can afford to buy some of the best drivers in the industry.  He said a lot of speaker manufactures who sell to retailers have to cut their prices and in order for the retailers to make most of the money you have to purchase lower quality drivers and manufacturer lower quality speaker cabinets.  He is not willing to sacrifice quality at the customers expense and sit back to allow the retailers to make all of the money.
I have owned Wilson Watt Puppy 6’s for 10 years and which are around £4K preowned and full range. 

The power amp amp needs to have excellent dynamics because the ohms can drop from 4 to 2 and even below requiring large reserves of power to be needed quickly.

I have found that a tubed pre into a class A power gives excellent results.