CD Got Absolutely Crushed By Vinyl

No comparison, CD always sounds so cold and gritty. Vinyl is so much warmer, smoother and has better imaging and much greater depth of sound. It’s like watching the world go by through a dirty window pane when listening to a CD. Put the same LP on the turntable and Voila! Everything takes on more vibrancy, fullness and texture. 
128x128sleepwalker65
Nothing to add other than media preference is an individual choice.

I prefer vinyl because I've always enjoyed it. But also too, 99% of the music I like will never have 24/96 rips so for me its cassette (which I hated in the 80's except for making mixes for people), vinyl, cd (which I do not care for) or lossy streaming.

I will say that vinyl is the least convenient, but I will also say that its sexy as hell when all shelved up. Conversely, having all your music in the cloud is a wonderful thing (its how I do movies).
Post removed 
Dear @sleepwalker65:  This CD not only crushed vinyl but crushed your room/system if these are not up to the task:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00QDX05A8/ref=tmm_acd_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&...

Do it a favor and don't be foolished by vinyl, no way my friend.  Today year 2019 digital is way superior to and from here ahead the digital distance between it and vinyl will be wider and wider because analog developments stopped to grow up as technology several years ago and digital is still growing up and even we can think is endless in this trend. Don't you think?

R.

I used a Tandberg 310? to make live performance cassettes when I couldn't drag me Tandberg 9100 to the site.  Although the cassettes sound good, the RR recordings were better and with much lower, unobstrusive tape hiss at 7.5 ips.  Now I have a Pioneer 1500 which I can record at 15 ips but I prefer (as do others) the convenience of the Tascam digital recorders at 96/24.  I prefer the digital recordings to the cassettes overall.  The cassettes did have a wonderful, warm sound presentation.  The digital recordings are more immediate sounding and noiseless.