What power cord do you like most on your amp ?

This does not necessarily mean that that's what you have, you might've tried it but couldn't afford at the time.
Of course, mention your amp too.
inna
Over the years, I’ve tried many power cords on my Class A SS amp @100w/ch. I finally found one where a piano sounds like a piano.  It’s a Clarus Crimson HC.  Great with the amp, no so much with source components.
I made my own.....Top Furutech plugs with Accrolink cable. - very easy and excellent.
Besides curiosity, I got a small problem with that. I used to have Purist Dominus Rev C Ferox on my quite high current Redgum integrated, and it worked great. And I had Custom Power Cord Company Top Gun on the PS Audio regenerator all the equipment plugged in, including the amp - it is much better in my case than going straight to the wall even by way of the Dominus. However, lately the wall current in the area has been getting worse and I had to try to move the Dominus to the regenerator. It worked, things got better, which is not surprising because Dominus is a superior cord, though the Top Gun is very good too. Problem is that I have only one Dominus and I still miss it on the amp. Another Dominus is hard to find used and quite expensive. So as the thinking goes, I might want to try something that had a chance to outdo Top Gun on the amp while keeping the Dominus connected to the wall outlet and the regenerator. Or, theoretically, something that would be as good as Dominus there and put the Dominus back on the amp. I just have no idea what to try without much hassle and multiple buying/selling cycles. Maybe there is nothing really and I just have to hunt for another Dominus and pay as much as asked, probably about $750-$900.