Vinyl***What If***

Hypothetical here:
My new incoming Cayin integrated has a built in MM stage..IF I convinced myself I wanted to try vinyl & knowing absolutely nothing about set up,care etc..& do NOT like to constantly fiddle recommend me a complete,bare minimum setup...
Speakers are Harbeth M30.1 & cables are Nordost Lief Series Red Dawn...Thanks much..
freediver
My guess is @freedriver can pony up for a Technics 1200GR with Nagaoka MP200.
+++ for the Nakagoka
also I believe Freediver is Seattle area, might I suggest a visit w Eric at Gig Harbor Audio a Nak, Rega, Denon, Hana, Well Tempered dealer, record shop... one stop Musical drug dealer....

For a bit over a grand you may also find a SOTA Sapphire w Jelco or other tonearm that will w right cartridge knock your socks off !!!!
All of us old timers are comfy with vinyl so a long journey with turns and tweaks, plus a library handy gives many of us satisfaction. You may not, with an entry level setup achieve an improvement over your digital, but there may be something you hear that gives you some encouragement.
I hope so, it can be really great.
There are many on here that know more about gear so there will be no end to suggestions. 
The key is to be as specific as possible with your questions.
I actually read topics on this site for about a year before purchasing anything.