JBL - almost nothing for sale, why?

I wonder why that is...the JBL L100 made me fall in love with hi fidelity back in like 1978, when I heard for the first time how amazing recorded music can sound. 
ovaklakah
Got bored with the audiophile approved nonsense
It would be nice if everyone felt this way. 👍

First speakers I owned back in 1965: JB Lansing C36 cabinets with the 030 system (D130 low frequency driver, 075 high freq driver and N2600 crossover network)                 
I played them from 1965 to 1979, when I sold them to the brother of a friend.    
He still has them in his basement. Unused for the past thirty years.
If I could get them back from him.. but I have asked and no response.Most likely he is going to retire this year and sell his house. Who knows what will happen to the speakers.
I’ve got L65s (These don’t include the “Jubal” designation.) that I purchased from Pacific Stereo in the Spring of 1978.  Recently started running them with tubes and am in love again!  Sometimes I’d like to score a 2nd pair of speakers of the small-footprint-Tower design or bookshelves on stands that “disappear”, sonically, more than my ‘65s (Once auditioned a pair of ADS L-1290s that accomplished this in absolutely mind blowing fashion for a box enclosure design.).  I’ll never part with my L65s though except as a temporary switch-out.  I can never seem to locate JBL’s really high end offerings on the web (the “synthesis” series??). Would dearly love to audition a pair of the smaller ones in my own setup but it would only be out of curiosity as I’ll never be able to afford them...