New Marantz Reference: PM-10 Integrated Amplifier.

Hello to all music lovers out there.

Let's talk about the new Marantz Reference Series, PM-10 Integrated amplifier.

As far as I know, this is the first Marantz Reference Series with a Class D circuit, the whole concept of this amp is very interest by the way...

Anyone had the opportunity to listen and compare with the previous Reference Series?

Also, if you listened the new PM-10, share your thoughts.

Thanks, best regards.
128x128bluenote64
My impressions till now, when watching the Ken Ishiwata presentations about the new reference series, is that the highlight of this series is the SA-10, and digital music.

On all presentations that I watched, he not goes deep into the PM-10 design, that for what i understood via the Marantz website, the PM-10 is composed by 2 Class D monoblocks, and each monoblock is composed by more 2 modulus, so a monoblock composed by 4 amps?

Hi bluenote, 

i answered red your question about the Yamaha as3000 versus pm-10. 

Here I will simply say my pm-10 and sa-10 combo sound awesome with my dynaudio confidence 5. 

For me the sound is detailed, dynamic and lively. I listen to a wide range of music from electronic go world to classical and all sound brilliant . 

As  to worth it . Well for the matching looks, sound, facilities, yes I do in my system think so. 

Cheers dave 
I've heard the PM-10 paired with the Golden Ear Reference speakers and to my ears the sound was too hyper detailed for my taste. It would grab your attention for the first few minutes but a bit fatiguing in my opinion. Maybe it was the pairing. 
@bluenote64 

Yes, the Marantz SA-10 Reference series CD/SACD player is pretty awesome. 
Thanks for all the feedbacks

I think the PM-10 can be a great match with Dynaudio, would love to hear with the Contour 30...