What class of amplifier has the most high definition sound ?

For those experienced audiophiles, wich know all kinds of amps, may say what class of amp is better defined in therms of PURE SOUND?
Of course the sistems are compatibles for comparisons.

Thanks,
sacresta
sacresta
analogluvr
I would say OTL class A

Ditto that.
But there aren’t any speakers "THAT I LIKE" yet without any colorations that they can drive with ease (without bandaid fix autoformers), top to bottom, so "TO ME" your ****** if you do and ****** if you don’t.

The only way is to make a hidiousely big OTL Class-A with a bazillion tubes, so they could drive hard to drive speakers speakers that are designed to be flat, low coloration, low distortion and without horns to make them efficient.

Cheers George
Class A, since there is no crossover distortion of any sort.
NO OTHER CLASS can beat it.
BUT....... class A runs extremely hot & inefficient.

Pass Labs are the best example.
The question was about the *class* of amplifier. And -- if cost i no object and all other variables held constant, class-A, no question.  But it has many downsides, mostly size, heat and cost int he real world.
For small signals anyone who doesn't design class-A is crazy. For big power amplifiers there are many trade-offs. Note there are also sliding scales.
Class D, an entirely different type of "class" has huge potential but still needs refinement. Modern GaN is already helping.
But among A, AB, C it is clearly A.  That said i always design high bias AB for bog amps.

Ok guys, my question was focused in experience and sensitivity to pure sound.
Class A, A/B, D ? High definition or pure sound are subjective concepts.

I didn’t ask for brand or speakers quality. I said compatible system!

Thanks you all.