Why so many used focals?

I look on the forums to read and learn about owners reactions about focals and compared to many brands there's little action which would make me think it's a small company... til I search on AG for used focal speakers and pages of used speakers come up! Are they the type of speakers that offer a clear upgrade path OR are they short term speakers that wow the listener early and fatigue in the long term?

I couldn't be in the same room with focal's from the 90's, but the recent speakers have been very pleasing to the ear in auditions. Experienced reply's would be appreciated and please no hating on the brand. Tks
128x128steve59
Focal...   mid-fi.  This is the same company that has made drivers for many high end companies in the past including Wilson.  The same company that has some of the most expensive and possibly most beloved car audio in the world.  The same company that was making speakers like the Grande Utopia way before mega speakers were ever popular.  Same company that has taken the headphone world by storm and continues to do so...  the same company that has some of the most coveted pro audio monitors in the world.  

Anyone talking down focal is either ignorant, or pretentious.  What a joke.
Just like any other successful brand Focal has a line for every budget. I didn't find them bright or forward either. I just got caught up in how good a dedicated listening room can sound and now I don't think I need speakers after all. If I didn't already have decent speakers I could happily live with the Kanta 3 so don't take my returning them as a judgement.
Bright and forward are a thing of the past.  Sopra is definitely not bright and forward and they’ve been updating their entire line based around it’s new design.  This is just a dumb outdated trope in the audiophile world at this point.  

Hilarious to be called a mid-fi sound, truly.

I found the Kanta No. 2 bright and forward, on both Naim and McIntosh electronics, at my local dealer.