What class of amplifier has the most high definition sound ?

For those experienced audiophiles, wich know all kinds of amps, may say what class of amp is better defined in therms of PURE SOUND?
Of course the sistems are compatibles for comparisons.

Thanks,
sacresta
sacresta
I read all this stuff about Class A and thought it was overblown, so finally bought the 8-watt Pass Amp Camp Amp from diyAudio store. Built it, used a Marantz receiver to drive it, and thought, hmmmmm, that’s pretty sweet. Not much volume into 89-dB speakers, but very “natural.” That’s my adjective for a sound that approximates an acoustic sound. A piano sounds like a piano, not a keyboard.

so I built another ACA for monoblocks, so now 15 watts a channel and good volume. I really like my Rogue Sphinx Class D into Magnapan 0.7s, and also my old Marantz, but I will say there’s something special about Class A. My experience.
@sacresta, I think I know what you mean by high definition and pure. That was my first reaction when I first heard a Class D integrated. It was a Primare I32 and it may have been due to their unique and proprietary implementation of Class D. I've never heard any other Class D, so I can't say; but defined and crystal clear was the way I described it. As a frame of reference, to me most tube amps sound sweet and mellow.
I would say that Class D and Class A tube amps (excluding OTL) have an opposite sound signature. 

Tube amps add some meat to the bone.

Class D amps take some meat off of the bone. It can come off as crystal clear, defined, and completely quiet between notes (inky black) but to my ears that sound signature is the result of removing a tiny amount of the music from the source. My guess is that its a product of the output filter, a tiny amount of the good leaving with the bad.  
If my SEP (that's right, P!) amp is being strangled by the output transformers (or is it the input transformer acting in a co-strangle mode?) it must be consensual and a good thing somehow as it's the best sounding amp I know of, or certainly have ever heard in my various systems over the years. Good job transformers, whatever the hell it is you do...