Denon DL300, 304

I just ordered a cartride from Origin Live; a Denon DL304 based on Denon's moving coil reputation, price, and specifications. Total cost was right about 200 euros; seems fair enough. Combined with a Dynavector DV6A it should be a nice combination.

Now, has anybody used a DL304 cartridge?

Also, there is another Denon MC cartridge which seems dirt cheap; model number is DL300. Vance Baldwin quoted me 78 bucks for this puppy; it is a low output coil so a step up is required. Anybody have any experience with this?

Regards,
Carl
c123666
I use an old denon dl 300 with my rega rb 300(50$ lucky buy :D), p3..together with a sphinx project phono pre amp and a vincent tac el 34 tube amp..sounds wonderfull,not as tight and refinded as the same dl sounded on a mitchell gyrodec(a friends and twice as expensive as the p3 off course)..let us say this module can do more then it will do on a rega p3,but it sounds fine for me,very warm and bass rich,soft and smooth mids, highs...the 301 must be the newer version, not sure here....
Has anyone here compared the Denon DL-300 to the Denon DL-110? I currently have the Denon DL-110 and like it a lot I was thinking of trying a different MC Cart for kicks and saw a DL-300 up for grabs. I was researching the DL-300 and found this old thread. I'm wondering if anyone has done a comparison of the DL-300 vs the DL-110 since this thread was last updated. Thanks
I'm using an DL103 on a Rega RB300 with excellent results. Adding 3 grams to the head shell locked it in. Sounds spectacular. I have a DL110 in the package that I ordered before trying the headshell weight. I'm now in no rush to install it as every record I'm playing sounds better than ever. 
More to discover