Vinyl***What If***

Hypothetical here:
My new incoming Cayin integrated has a built in MM stage..IF I convinced myself I wanted to try vinyl & knowing absolutely nothing about set up,care etc..& do NOT like to constantly fiddle recommend me a complete,bare minimum setup...
Speakers are Harbeth M30.1 & cables are Nordost Lief Series Red Dawn...Thanks much..
freediver

Regardless of genre, if music is being performed by a human standing on a stage (or a floor, or the back of a flatbed truck) the music is "live". If the human is playing an unamplified acoustic guitar, violin, mandolin, piano, or upright bass, and is singing into no microphone, the music is live. If the guitar, violin, mandolin, piano, or upright bass has a microphone on it that is plugged into an amp, and the person is singing into a microphone, the music is still "live". Whether or not the resulting music is created by purely acoustical instruments and voices is immaterial, for gosh sake! Is the term "live" being used pejoratively?

Of course, that is true ONLY if you are at the live appearance. If you hear music only on recordings, there is NO live music, purely acoustic or otherwise!

@freediver,
For your budget, try to find a Technics SL-10.
You will never regret it.
If you find one with the original cart in good shape, you have a winner.
It comes with a step-up preamp built-in so it will work with your MM input.
This is a TT you will never fiddle with and it'll get you hooked on vinyl and also, you will never loose your money, they sell like hotcakes.

@N80, yeah, we're all nuts!
schubert, I thought I would ask. Do you prefer London or Berlin Philharmonic ? Never heard live either, both sound good to me, but different. 
Yea BACK ON SUBJECT people....
Still researching,I think it’s the gear that has me interested & not the experience but I'm still curious...
The Project Elemental has caught my eye..$230.00 delivered & ready to play with Ortofon OM5E cartridge...QUESTION...
Is the interconnect just a standard RCA analogue interconnect & what is the maximum length the cable can be?