Vinyl***What If***

Hypothetical here:
My new incoming Cayin integrated has a built in MM stage..IF I convinced myself I wanted to try vinyl & knowing absolutely nothing about set up,care etc..& do NOT like to constantly fiddle recommend me a complete,bare minimum setup...
Speakers are Harbeth M30.1 & cables are Nordost Lief Series Red Dawn...Thanks much..
freediver
šŸ‘šŸ‘ 2 thumbs to all that mentioned the entire experience. It is fun to hunt fkr them on a weekend at thrift stores and auctions or on holiday. The albums become prised and cared for possessions. Listening sessions become just that and not background music. It's cool to talk about vinyl with friends. Vinyl is a physical thing and not something in the air like streaming is. You may like it or notĀ  ut give it a try.Ā 

As others I suggest start out simple but with some quality.Ā 
Rega P3Ā 
MM cartrige. You wont need step up transformerĀ 
Clean records.Ā 

Have fun with it or not. You will figureĀ  out which way to go from there.Ā 
Post removed 

Regardless of genre, if music is being performed by a human standing on a stage (or a floor, or the back of a flatbed truck) the music is "live". If the human is playing an unamplified acoustic guitar, violin, mandolin, piano, or upright bass, and is singing into no microphone, the music is live. If the guitar, violin, mandolin, piano, or upright bass has a microphone on it that is plugged into an amp, and the person is singing into a microphone, the music is still "live". Whether or not the resulting music is created by purely acoustical instruments and voices is immaterial, for gosh sake! Is the term "live" being used pejoratively?

Of course, that is true ONLY if you are at the live appearance. If youĀ hear music only onĀ recordings, there is NO live music, purely acoustic or otherwise!

@freediver,
For your budget, try to find a Technics SL-10.
You will never regret it.
If you find one with the original cart in good shape, you have a winner.
It comes with a step-up preamp built-in so it will work with your MM input.
This is a TT you will never fiddle with and it'll get you hooked on vinyl and also, you will never loose your money, they sell like hotcakes.

@N80, yeah, we're all nuts!
schubert, I thought I would ask. Do you prefer London or Berlin Philharmonic ? Never heard live either, both sound good to me, but different.Ā