Move router far from hifi components?

I just finished reading Hans Beekhuyzen's Kindle book on file based audio. This is what he said about where your router should go.

"Like cell phones, Wi-Fi uses radio frequencies that might cause interference in your stereo. Try to keep the Wi-Fi access point as far as possible from the hifiequipment and always use well shielded audio, power and network cables on your hifi. If Wi-Fi is your only choice, you’d rather hope you’re in an area that has little Wi-Fi traffic."

i don't think I have heard about this before and was wondering if this really makes a difference. I'm tempted to move my router and modem to another room to test but wanted to poll everyone to see if they have done this.
128x128lxgreen
In regards to the router being in a separate room my access point ( router are in the same room just 10 meters from my system and on a different power line, I have an isolation transformer running my system with digital and analog on different dedicated lines. 

I have found from reading about this on CA that running Ethernet with optical ( Isolated lines ) have made a huge impact on SQ and highly recommend it with anyone using an ethernet based system.
I realize this is a conversation from a couple if years ago, however, I just read it for the first time recently and decided to see if some if the advice contained within would help my system and I can say that it most certainly did. 

My WiFi modem/router is still close to my system rack, but I moved its power cord and also a couple of other various switching power supplies for the cooling fan, Roku and Aptx Bluetooth receiver I use when I am looking for something new to add to my Tidal playlist to a separate power conditioner I had  and plugged it into a separate outlet and I am very, very pleased with the results. 

I may try an isolation transformer later but I am really enjoying this essentially free improvement.
My cable internet box, and WiFi router are behind the plasma TV.
Right above the power conditioner for my stereo. But I do keep them and the power supply for the laptop and powered recliner on another cheaper conditioner. Having used a noise sniffer to look for AC grunge. I can say neither are adding anything bad to the lines. (Unlike my Cd five disc changers!)           
Your digital gear is adding more garbage to the stereo than anything coming for the WiFi router. Even a lighting dimmer on another circuit adds more! to the lines or the equipment.Using a small isolation transformer for the digital gear AC line is a good idea.Plus realize.. check HOW MANY WiFi signals you can find? I can find over fifty in the air in my apartment. Some are very strong. directly above or below.. then next door and to each side...