What are the weak points of Pass amps and pre-amps ?

Though there are perhaps better transistor amps, but Pass seems to be an excellent choice for many.
What is your experience with them, if you could elaborate ? Integrateds as well.
inna
I would not run them 24/7 and where I live it is often chilly except in summer so I would just turn the oil heater off and have the amps do the heating. In summer, yeah, but the equipment is in a living room with windows, some extra heat would not be a problem.Electrical bills..not sure, maybe $20-$30 per month more, I could live with that.
I also like big full sound, not forward not laid back, with deep and layered soundstage and three dimensional notes and silence moments. I can sacrifice some details and high frequency excellence. Besides, I don't tolerate high frequencies distortion, and there is so much of it in many recordings.

audiotroy, please, enough of your participation, we get all your points even before you posted. If you want to advertise yourself in this thread - pay us, cost - $1 per letter. If you disagree - get the f. out.
As usual Troy, you hijacked a thread to push your wares.

I like meters also.  Just think that new coda looks like tic tac toe board.  I’m sure it sounds great. I’ve stated that elsewhere. 

Hell I’ve talked to Doug, he’s a good guy.  He thinks meters are useless, but knows the market likes them.  

I answered the OPs original question.  You hijacked a thread again.

Yes, T+A and Coda make nice products.  I’ve owned Coda and demoed T+A.

I mentioned the heat and weight, as I was answering the question. 

So, so far no real weak points, just a few minor weaker points.
But no-one described Pass Class A and Class AB differences in details yet. Anyway, one can get Pass pre/power amps used for $5k-$6k for both. Pretty good.
The meters on Pass amps don't have much choice except to reflect what the amp is doing. They measure the bias current draw which is why they hardly do anything.